Therapeutic Hydrobath & Blow Dry
Each service includes a warm bath to ensure the hygiene and safety of each dog is being met.
For dogs with long coats, prone to matting or dry coat we use a conditioner after the shampoo. This helps with keeping the coat soft and moisturised but also allows for matting or tangles to be easily removed.
Dogs require a deep cleaning of their coats for a number of reasons. Please see the following reasons:
- Stripping the dogs coat of grit and eliminating odours
- Preventing parasites and fleas
- Promoting healthy skin and coat care
- Removal of loose hair
- For dogs with specific skin conditions, bathing may be a part of their medical treatment plan.
- Another set of eyes. You may not notice something on your dog’s coat, skin or other issues. When you see your dog day in and day out you may not notice any problems but as dog groomers we see your dog occasionally and may notice any issues.
We also offer anal glands expression. The anal glands are “sacs” that are located between the layers of muscles that make up the rectum, if working right, they will naturally express. Learn more about anal gland expression and how anal glands work, click here.