Dear Valued Clients,
As of Thursday the 28th of September, in line with the Victorian Governments Stage 4 Restrictions, Beanfeet Dog Grooming will be allowed to reopen its doors, providing you and your dog with a safe and contactless experience.
What does contactless involve?
- We will require only one client in our reception area at any given time
- A mask must be worn by our clients and groomers at all times
- Please use the hand sanitiser provided as you enter and leave the premises
Gladstone Park and Mill Park Clients
Please place your dog/s behind the gate in the reception area and the groomer will greet you at the door of the salon. This is where you will have the opportunity to discuss your dog’s needs and grooming session with the groomer, providing a safe distance between clients and groomers at all times.
Please place your dog/s behind the inside gate of the salon and the groomer will discuss your dog’s needs and grooming session with you, from a safe distance.
What we will do to make the experience COVID safe:
- Wipe down surfaces, doors and handles as each client enters and leaves the premises.
- Cleaning our equipment with Vet grade disinfectant after each dog groom is complete.
- All clients and groomers are required to wear a mask at all times.
- Sterilise and sanitise all of our equipment thoroughly at the end of each day.
Best wishes and stay safe during these challenging times.
The Beanfeet Team x